Sunday, September 26, 2010

I’m not sure as to what’s going on but my scrolling marquee seems to be messed up. Every time I try to fix the code for what ever reason it reverts back to its screwy self. Then again it may be a Google thing. A new policy maybe?
Its not like it was true advertising but more of a giving credit to the place where I got the content from. In other words, just a link along with what’s coming up on the calendar.
It really boggles the mind.

In the mean time I thought I mention or give you a heads up on this really cool find I have been exploring for the past few months. I found this site where you can get thousands upon thousands of streaming radio stations from around the world and you don’t even need a player to stream them in although the owner of the site does have one that you can download. But I can’t make heads or tails as to get it to set up on my computer. Oh well, its still excellent source of streaming radio goodness.
Please note that for what ever reason, from time to time some radio stations do not work.


http://radiopump.com/v1/

No comments: