Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Meetso in the fur

Just some ravenously hansom pics of Meetso taken last year in late spring I think. As you can see he still had not shed his lovely fur off for the summer. 





Oh a small progress report. Still lots of bush hacking to do, pulling of ivy vines, pulling of butter cup weeds to do and not to mention pull out all that grass around the pond too. Besides I don't think Meetso can really enjoy that overgrown tall grass anyways. I'm also thinking of now hacking that overgrown bush near my bedroom window in half because of a incident of a peeping tom last night. I don't know what those guys get for disturbing my evening anyways. 1. He can't see anything anyways. So what is the point of knocking on the wall? Practical joke? Really no point and not funny. Also stupid. next house he does that could involve a gun pointing at him. He should really consider that. Get a life dude! 
Oh did I mention I broke a tooth? Yeah I broke a tooth on an already cracked tooth one of 2 a few years ago by eating something stupid. So now I have to make an appointment or two to get it crowned and oh yeah my gum cut. Yup gum cut cause the tooth as in molar is a bit short so they can to get at the problem area. Fun. 😿
Oh and yeah getting my hair done tomorrow too. For awhile at least I'll look like a different human. 
Actually going to look more like my kitty besty friend Meetso. 😺

No comments: