Friday, February 15, 2019

Fiery red leaves

Thought I mix it up a bit by sharing last season's fall leaves on the trees in our back yard. Then maybe I'll get back to showing spring and summer stuff or maybe something really weird and unusual. You just never know. 😉
Anyways here are some lovely new pics of the burning bush that's located in front of my bed room window. There's also a bush in the back with I think something like a Chinese maple of is that still a Japanese maple? We do have yet another tree closest to the pond that's an official Japanese maple but this one I'm unsure. Maybe next time I'll photo that official one in the fall as well. Its leaves are quite "stringy" looking if you ask me and its one of my pet doves favorite materials to use in there nests besides curly and twisty sticks together with some forked ones in them. Over all I really thought the leaves were so beautiful I decided to collect a few for future projects. Most preserved quite well as dried supply's. 😊




 

No comments: