Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Not imPossumable

A curious possum visits my yard, one night in August of last year. He decided to climb the terris covered in blue wisteria vines. Not sure if its the same possum but we usually get one every so often. Its probably due to the old propane barbecue covered in decades of rotisserie grease. I really don't know why, there is always an issue with getting things clean around here or to even have modern enmities but it is the ways it is. I really don't understand much about this life and family of mine even after living with them a life time. I just shake my head and just go on with my sometimes confusing and complicated life. But at least moments like these take some of the sting out of it doesn't it? Always nice to get some unusual moments you don't see every day. 

Anyways here's some pics of this curious fellow. My cat was there too. But he usually doesn't do anything and just watches our strange pouched company. If anything he just wonders when will our company leave so he can leave his mark on his many scratching posts. 😜😸








 

No comments: