Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Just add hot cereal

 I know the latest thing uploaded and shared here is related to fall and not spring, but I think its equally cheerful none the less. 

This little collectable, (to me anyways) is something from the last time I got to visit my relatives overseas. I miss them very much btw and sadly I'll never get to see my aunt again in this life. She died recently from complications of covid and cancer. The last time I spent some time with her and other family was in 85. Far too long. 😞

Anyways this little collectable is from the back of a quite popular hot cereal box traditionally eaten by children in Croatia. Apparently its still quite popular there. I had saved a few of the boxes after we came home and enjoyed some of the cereal. Not sure where the other unaltered box is but here is the back one of them. You can see we have featured here playful squirrels made of paper. It was one of the many things you could make and other activities that came with the box. Not uncommon with cereal boxes over here too.


This one also features a cute jingle you can play along as a song with your voice or instrument I guess. 

The cereal is great too. Who wouldn't love a choco hazelnut flavoured cereal to fill you up on a cold morning. Now that's the way to start the day. But not too had to make your own version. Just purchase your favorite hot wheat cereal and choco hazelnut spread and mix it in with your own favorite additives. Then enjoy! 😊

No comments: