Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I just did another one of those psychological games. Well it’s really not a game but more of a brain trainer I guess but I hate doing it. I have no choice as I mention before from that secret thing I'm doing. I'm not bad I guess, well at every thing else that it tests on, all except for short-term memory. I really hate the fact that this thing is making me feel like and idiot. I really don't need another reminder. I mean its bad enough that I have a terrible time at remembering peoples names and that I'm lousy at spelling. I'm really sick and tired at being reminded of those things. I like going beyond those areas. I feel reminders like those are kind of distracting to the things that I'm really great at. Sigh…
13 more agonising sessions to go though….

No comments: