Saturday, December 02, 2006

Any one else a fan of Sponge Bob Square pants?
I’ve been watching it also since it came out and steadily I’ve noticed that the quality of the show has gone down. My guess is that they as in the people who are in charge must have got newer people working for them because the originals probably got tired of working for the company for whatever reason. Then again you can only come up with so many ideas for eps. It’s a real shame but I guess eventually all good things must come to an end. But until then I’ll still be watching, I guess.

For all you people that think they’re gay, you are wrong. First of all Sponge Bob has a girlfriend named Sandy. Patrick star is Sponge Bob’s best friend. You know like you guys probably had when you were 10 years old? Basically the cartoon is geared toward a child like personality so there for it will have child like goofy antics and cliché and not some twisted gay personality, kind of like Bugs Bunny and the Loony Tunes. Some people just need to get their head out of the gutter, lighten up and enjoy a fun happy cartoon.

No comments: