Friday, December 15, 2006

I thought I share a little Christmas cheer. I'm sure lots of people could use some so here you go.



Ok maybe not. It looks like there's some kind of issues with phishing. Humm Yeah Boneheads. I don't keep any think important like that on the computer. I keep it all in my purse...HA!

Anyways in other news I took the last test from my training a few days ago that I'm not telling any one about as to what about. I passed but it wasn't really satisfying. I was kind of hoping to at least accomplish something really good in my life. It seem to never work out the way I was hope it would. I never seem to pass with flying colours with any thing. It really sucks cause no mater how hard I work at it I always end up with second place or third, never first. Its just so unfair, why can't I just shine and be first at something. I always end up being last. Sigh......
If only there was a prize for me........

No comments: